woensdag 2 december 2009

Een samenvatting van het verhaal s‘werelds grote boot:

Datum woensdag 07-10-2009.
Mister Roman Abromavisch is a men with a lot of money.
This men works in the world from oil and industry, he has bought a big booth, the name of this is’’ the Eclipse’’ (the most largest yacht).

This booth has al lot of things on board. A good example is that the booth has two swimming’s pools and 2 helipads on board.
This booth has a system that very important is for the privacy. It’s a anti paparazzi system, maybe you as reader thinks what is that for a system?.

Now it is a system that when people will makes photos from this big booth than the system will ensure lasers from the photo camera of this man or woman and than it’s not to use.
It’s like to the star wars but this system is very real. So there is a little possibility for a make photos.

Eigen mening over het artikel:

What I think about this article that it’s very good from mister Roman Abromavisch, because it’s his booth and If he want privacy than is this system very good for him and his booth.
But I say as it’s danger for the welfare of a people then it’s not a good system because a lifetime is very important, it’s is number one.

There are a lot of things on the booth were I think so that is very luxury, that is not a problem for my because one time in the year I can use it.
I will say I’m very toward about food waste, this is because I know that a lot of people in the world the don’t have food; therefore we must to use our food and not to squander.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten